Amanda's Thoughts

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Incredible Hook



We do not “celebrate” Halloween. We do love Fall. While I, personally, do not really think that dressing my kiddos up as tootsie rolls and M&M’s , walking house to house to visit is a sin……I do acknowledge that many people feel it is wrong. Halloween is not really like it was when I was a kid….things have changed. In our community this is a big issues among some. So we choose to not “celebrate” , although my children would tell you that we have a big party….and it would be true….for years we have joined with my good friend and her family to have games and fun on Halloween(I am sure I will post pictures and blog about it later). The kids do not miss out …..they have lots of fun. As to the fun of dressing up? My children dress-up year around….they eat candy year around…..

This picture is of my goofy guy Seth, he found the “Incredible Hook” (as he would say) at the dig store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home