Amanda's Thoughts

Thursday, October 06, 2005

What kids think

The last few days have carried some particularly funny things for me. I can really get tickled at the way the kids say things, or what they think! Rosie has been driving me crazy with the phrase "up on"....as in, can I get up on the computer (to which I always reply "No Rosie you are to big to get on top on my computer!"). Scott and laugh and have no idea where it comes from. Well, we do have an idea (school) but not a person.

We have had kids play football for years, my little ones sat through endless hours of football games and yet some still are clueless about what they are doing on the field! We dropped Carlton off at football practice Tuesday and while driving away Rosie was watching the team practice,saw the coach blow his whistle and she turned to the other little girls beside her to explain,"When they blow the whistle it means ATTACK!" lol I guess it looks that way:) But no funnier than Carlton who is PLAYING football! He told Scott and I at supper night before last that he would be "playing second SPRING offense" on Saturday. I said Really? Second Spring? Yep he replied. Scott, who has really really been working with Carlton and his vocabulary said "I think you mean 'string offense'!" Carlton nodded at Scott and said "That sounds right" rofl! Guess it did! KIDS! I love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home