Amanda's Thoughts

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Rosie and the Crocodile Hunter


I never stop being amazed at the personalities in my family! Rosie is one such personality:) She is much like Bella in her uniqueness. Although food is not her "thing", but animals are! She watches animal planet as often as I will let her, or as much as she can sneak! Last week she ran to me and said "Mom did you know Steve's dog died?" I was doing my mental "Steve? Steve? Steve? (giving up) Who is Steve Rosie?" She rolls hers eyes and immediately says, "Steve the Crocodile Hunter! His dog died, well actually it died yesterday but I didn't find out until today!" LOL I imagine she is watching a rerun and the poor dog died long long ago....but Rosie loves this silly show. She knows everyone's name and all about the animals they work with. She is the funniest "animal kid" I know!! She asked me not too long ago if we were going to get another baby? NO I told her we were not. Don't you like babies momma? I explained that I loved babies but we were not going to get anymore. She thought a minute and said, "Weelll, how do you feel about fancy rats?" lol....gotta love her thought process! She did ask me yesterday if you could have pets in the dorms at college? I am afraid she will not go to college if she ever finds out she cannot!! :)

Kids are all so different. You know there has to be a God...who else could have created all these combinations!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home