Seth's test question

I had parent teacher at the pre-school this past week. Seth had taken some readiness tests and I talked about the results with Ms. Pat. It is the same DIAL test that all my kiddos have taken....I often think that if I was a "cheater" I would tell my kids all the right answers...lol...they have not changed any in the past 15 years. But it would likely defeate the whole purpose of testing (duh!). There are always three questions that require problems solving skills.
#1. What do you do if you are thirsty?
Seth's answer: drink water *full credit ...he solved it
#2. What do you do if the light is not on in the room?
Seth's answer: Go get mom to turn it on. *partial credit
#3. What do you do if you break something?
Seth's answer: I didn't do it!. *NO credit, denial..lol
rofl! He sure does live at my house! Right along with "no me", "somebody else", "I don't know" and "Samuel"(who is everyone's scape goat! bless his heart...he is usually involved, but only about 40% of the time at fault!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home