My friend Leslie!
My friend Leslie is THE BEST baker in the world:) Or at least to my cookie/pie/cake loving family! Every few days Leslie comes in with cookies or cakes or pies or (as she did yesterday) frozen desserts! About a year ago Tasha asked me if Leslie was a Girl Scout...lol...because she makes more cookies that any Girl Scout we know:) Not a week goes by that we are treated with her gifts!
She is my hero! Someday I hope to have the time and love to do as she does!
Although she is so good that we all give up out diets everytime she comes in. Sarah asked not too long ago (as we were trying to eat healthy food ONLY) if it was okay for her to have a cappacino cookie? I said "sure Sarah, one is fine". She immediately said "I quit my diet!" Laughing I told her it was not neccessary for her to quit, just have a cookie! She looked over and said, "What about 9 cookies?" I smiled and agreed that that was a bit many. She said,"That's why I am quiting, I already ate that many!" lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home