Amanda's Thoughts

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Nannies and Doctors

Chelsea filled out a nanny application yesterday. It was more of whim. I KNOW she is wonderful. I KNOW she can do about anything. She filled it all out and within 2 hours had a mom of 6 in California offering her the world to come. Great for Chelsea's confidence, although I did point out that I offered benefits(including car insurance and all healthcare, dental and clothing) with a competitive salary....lol. And it is true! I had rather see her go into the mission field( a love of hers) than be across the country nannying. I really just do not want her to go anywhere. Is hard to let my children "be free to be who they are going to be"!! Especially Chelsea.

Sarah is across the country as I speak,but she will be back in a few days! She is having a great time. Today she will be disecting a heart. She will be at Harvard Thursday. She did not like the flight there and has refused to fly home! So I guess I might have to live without a child:) Actually, she will be home and complaining about the next flight very soon:) I cannot wait to hear about all her work! She is going on and on about DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS ....she very much is intersted in this! She talked at length about the children it helps! Children and medicine is where her heart is.

Always an eye opener to me is the fact that there is no ONE path to good! There are so many. My two big girls have servants hearts, but in two different directions. What blessings they are to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home