I really dislike some REALITY shows!
I truly cannot understand why Amercians stand back amazed that our children are not "turning out" well! Just look around at what is being taught to them! My son Caleb was telling me today about the newest sensation....a reality show based on revenge! ugh! I spend much time telling my children it is not "what" happens to you but how you react to what happens to you. Revenge is not exactly what I had in mind. Caleb and I had a long talk about the show(which he thought the premise was hilarious).....it, very simply, is not Christ-like to act in such a way. It makes (in the case of this show) the person exacting revenge much worst than the person who did the first act!
I cannot help but think some kids will go to jail for destrying property in the name of "revenge", something they see and find amusing on TV! This will definitely be a topic we will address in a family meeting...I would rather it not be my kids in jail:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home