Amanda's Thoughts

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Thinking

We will be in the final month of school in a couple of days! I am always amazed at how fast the year goes by. My mother always told me that "time flies", and as a young (lol...very young) adult I just did not see it. But, as a mother the years have flown by! To watch my children, wow! I cannot believe Chelsea will be finishing her first year of college, and that Seth is FOUR. No babies at my house....where did time go? It went by in quick minutes, and days that were too short.. those short days turned into even shorter months, and then years...lol...how else would I have arrived at 40(July 6) SO QUICK! I do miss the moments when my children were small, but I am amazed every single day at the people they have become!

Yesterday we were shopping in Ann Taylor with Chelsea. Joseph and John and Seth were with Chels and I. After a while Seth needed to go to the bathroom, the boys offered to take him. A saleslady who was watching, commented as the boys walked away saying, "Those are the most respectful, well-mannered boys I have ever seen! You are to be commended on thier parenting." I was shocked...lol....yes they were being good, I expect it, we are shopping and we do not act crazy, not 13 and 15 year olds. But I did think, I DO HAVE GREAT KIDS! I can take them just about anywhere, even Ann Taylors, and they do me proud....but even greater....they do THEMSELVES proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home