Amanda's Thoughts

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Carlton and english


Carlton is forever saying things that are funny. Although they do concern me as he gets older. For the longest I thought it was gaps in his language development. Then I thought perhaps it was his hearing. Although I am not sure he truly cares. It seems to be a combination. But this last week he has said several silly things.

He asked me one morning, as I was standing in the bathroom fixing Mercedez hair, "Mom, do you have any flosh?" I said "Flosh?" He nodded and before I could truly figure out what he was asking for Mercedez sighed and said, "Carlton it is FLOSS not Flosh!"

A day or two later he walked into the kitchen as I was fixing dinner (Italian Chicken). He smiled and trying to compliment said, "I LOVE your Stallion chicken Mom!"

But today took the cake! Samuel has a bad (and annoying habit) of making this yoddling sound. Carlton said, "Samuel, I'm gonna sign you up for OPRAH!" LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home