Mother's Day
Mother's Day is officially over. It ended 15 minutes ago:) This is my first sit down time at the computer. I had a very nice day! Church this morning with all my children and Scott. Chelsea and Sarah picked up Granny to go to the farm with us. Dad fixed lunch(with a little help from Walmarts delli).
I did spend an hour this afternoon trying to get Sarah's flights to Boston. We finally found the flight that would arrive and depart during the conference time frame....picked seats....the whole thing.....when it came to the payment, the goofy site said you had to use a credit card with the passengers name on it...ugh! Like my 16 year old has a credit card! So I will have to call on Monday and see what we can do!
Tonight we had Senior night at church for those graduating. It was finger foods and neat. A table was set-up for each Senior. those bringing gifts or cards could place them there. Seemed to be a great night for all the Seniors!
This was my 18th Mother's Day.... Another couple of Mother's Days and I will be a Mother longer than I was not:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home