Chelsea is home:)

Chelsea's last final was last Wednesday. She came home Thursday night! We are all happy to have her home. She is working for me this summer (yeah me!). Chels is the queen of organization (no joke). She is going to run through my storage rooms and get them whipped into shape. Not to mention she is my summertime babysitter(again...yeah me!!).
My mother used to tell me she had a next door neighbor who would come over when we were little and sit with mom and talk to her while she ironed all her clothes. Then mom would go over to Dinah's and sit with her while she ironed. Mom always said it just went by faster with a friend. I agree. With Chelsea here I can motivate myself to tackle big jobs, knowing she will be there and help. She is discerning, she could go through anyones closet and sort what to keep and what to throw out (except for sentimental things). Although at my house she does know my quirks and what is important to me:)
I love having my children grow up. They become "real people"...they choose and do and live....Chelsea has made some tough choices since going to college, Scott and I could not be prouder of her as a wonderful Christian woman. But, we do miss her. We miss her happy attitude and her outgoingness. We miss the calm example she gives siblings. She is a great big sister. Good to have that sister home!
LOL....Chelsea is home:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home