Sandy, Cade and Chance


I love these pictures! Sandy and I were trying to take pictures of the boys....but Cade said "no". LOL...imagine that! He's two, what can you say? Well, actually a lot...he is becoming his own person (a very nice tribute to his parenting!) and is becoming a little (his mom thinks a lot) strong willed. As mom to a bunch of strong willed kids, I can say it is a good thing (if you survive). Now Sandy will not have to worry about others influencing him to do wrong! He will make his choice all by himself! Even at two you can see the character little people have.
I must say that Sandy's face is priceless in the smirky picture! How many times do moms of smart kids do this?? It is hard for me (Aunt Amanda) not to laugh at the little guys spunk! lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home