Amanda's Thoughts

Monday, May 01, 2006

Riding the wave


Wide range of emotion. Much like riding a BIG wave. Sometimes its a high....and sometimes you are scraping the bottom of the ocean! This is my morning. Happy kids....John and Jacob who were leaving for Opry Mills on thier field trip. Mad kids...Carlton who "only just this minute" realized that he lost his too expensive ball glove ....he lost it on SATURDAY...and failed to mention it until we were walking out the door for school! Frustrated kids....Tasha who cannot find "any" shoes! Except the ones she does not want to wear of course! Excited kids....Victoria who is home today with Seth and I. Kindergarten registration for next year is today, so she gets to stay home. Helpful kids.....Sarah and Stuart...I asked Sarah to wake up early to get John and Jacob to school...which she did. And Scott asked Stuart to get up early and take jacob and John to school...which he did too! lol On a very positive note, they did get to school on time!

Seems like everyday is a battlefield of emotions.....most all days are even...some days are not. Some days are just too exciting as a parent:) I think, WOW, great kids! And some day I count the days until I am a stay at home mom with no kids at home (can this happen?).

BTW....that is actually about 4765 days away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home