Growing up.


I blog alot about Seth. He is a funny character, not to mention the baby, so we tend to think him funnier and stinkier. But, it will not be long until this guy is big and rotten just like everyone else! I love both of these pictures! Seth and his best friend in the whole world Hayden sat side by side at all the All-Star games. Hayden's big brother Zack played with Ryan. They were caught up in silliness and talking. Hayden in the Red shirt and Seth in maroon. I thought as I looked at this picture "He is really growing up!".
The second picture is just a perfect Seth picture! He can do whatever anyone else can do! His chain came off the bike and he drug the bike to the door(right up to the door!) and promptly fixed the chain....to mom's surprise. I thought he was just "acting" like he could fix it....NOPE. He can!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home