I mean what I say
Today my little girls got into my art closet and took ALL the paint and markers and glue sticks to Rosie's room to "paint and play". Chelsea stuck her head in the door and asked if mom knew what they were doing? The reply was,"Yes, she said it was ok as long as we did not get it on anything". hummm....paint, bedroom and girls....does not seem likely that they COULD keep it neat. I walked down and "found" them, they all had to work in the living room and clean thier rooms(not that big a deal, but movement was requiered). THREE hours later I was on the way to the pool and low and behold they had not finished thier jobs.....well, Mercedez had...that's it.
As I told people to get swimsuits on they began to rush to clean....too late. I sat them all out. Isabella felt she had been greatly wronged. She resorted to name calling. The others "got it", but were sad(lol...a nice word for whiny, sulky and pitiful). I suppose next time I ask for a job to be done, perhaps it might. Either way, I mean what I say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home