Basketball Camp

Caleb and Stuart are at FHU basketball camp this week. I know they will have a great time. My neat brother-in-law will be there working this week, so they will have him should they need him.
I bet I asked Caleb 10 times if he had all his stuff together? Clothes, toiletries, towels, bedding?? YEAH mom!! He acts like I have lost brain cells or something. He has done this already this summer....he is smart ya know! Scott called from camp to ask if my sister Sandy, who lives in Henderson with her sweet family, perhaps might have sheets, blanket and a pillow for Caleb who forgot to pack them? hummm...
Thankfully for him, she did! Girly sheets, but an NBA blanket!
Stuart, bless his heart, had his things packed and ready for three days!!
There is a goal to achieve when striving to succeed....but the roads to that goal may be different. In this case, Stuart took the nice leisurely country road, arriving peacefully. Caleb was on the Daytona 500 with emergency pit stops! But to Caleb that is peace!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home