It sure feels like Monday.
Today has been full of craziness:) This morning Granny Holt called and she needs more depends, which we keep stored in the storage room. Carlton needed socks....which I have a huge tub with extras in the storage room. Three kiddos needed a light jacket for thier classes which are sometimes cold....I have plenty and they are all in the storage room. All these things divided and nice due to Chelsea's work this summer. So when I ran to get what I need....someone (who remains un-named) used a tool of some sort and broke the door knob....and in the process locked the door which does not have a key....but it really does not matter, because the place where a key should go is now gone....broken....destroyed....ect.... By the "un-known, not me, someone else, I don't know, I did not do it" person who really really does live here! I was very frustrated...
So kids who needed socks wore flip flops. Those cold will just be cold today. Granny? Seth and I ran to Wal-Mart and bought more. Still irked because I have about 10 bags in my storage room! We ran home, put dinner in the crockpot and groceries away.
Then we ran to see Granny...we did enjoy our visit with Granny Holt. My Uncle Jerry and his wife Kathleen were here visiting for the night and we were able to see them for a little while....along with my Dad who came by.
Seth and I ran to Fred's to buy cleaning products.....stopped in the parking lot to visit with my friend Lois Ann. I love Lois Ann! While standing there talking Scott calls to remind me that Carlton had a counseling appt. ......one minute ago! I thought it was at 12:30....but it is apprently at 10:30!! We leave the parking lot and go get Carlton, make it to the church building for counseling only 6 minutes laters. Thank goodness Fred's is less than a mile from the middle school, Scott had called ahead and Carlton was waiting. The church is less than a mile from the school as well!
So I visited with Mr. John Redden, touched base on Carlton....Carlton visited....a hour and a half passed. Seth being a really good camper! We ran and picked up Carlton a burger and took him back to school...
We then went BACK to Fred's to buy the things I needed. About the time we were finishing up, Scott called and asked Seth and I to meet him for lunch. We did. Had a nice catch up meeting!
Then I felt that Seth (though mostly mom) REALLY needed a nap...lol. As Seth would say,"A very very little one"! He holds up his fingers to indicate the size and it is pretty small...lol
We woke to the phone (ofcourse)....but now are approaching time to to "pick up our kids" as Seth would say!
Did I mention that alllllllll day Seth has followed me in his clopping clanking stomping boots? He would say they are "Made of skin!" He always forgets the snake part...lol. Although it does not matter as I am very sure the "skin" is 100% plastic!
Now, finally my day begins! I heard a stay at home mom say one time that her work day began at 2:30 and lasted until 10pm. Yep...sounds about right. Anything done this far does not touch the day that is to begin at my house in less than an hour!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home