Why I blog?

Why do I blog? I like it. I forget so much in the day to day.....I actually enjoy looking back and reading about silliness.
But likely one of the biggest reasons for me....is for my kids. My biggies read my blog. They laugh....fuss....shake thier heads....fume...make fun of....and they all read! If nothing else, it is my thoughts, in writing. They have usually already heard me....now they can "see". But yahoo's definition a blog is "a frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts". I frequently have a couple of thoughts(my thoughts can be as long winded as my mouth!)...lol. Many thoughts I do not put here. This is not a personal diary. It is a frequent, chronological publication of my thoughts on family and lots on the happenings here at the Smotherman house.
It is for my enjoyment and that of my kiddos:)
PS...The picture has nothing to do with the subject....just a great picture of John taken the last week of Mid South.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home