A good guy!

What do you say to a good teen? LOL ....You tell them they are good! I have some great kids......some neat kids....but this one is not mine(except in my heart). Doug went with us this past weekend to Knoxville. Can you imagine any teenager who does not "have to" and not living with me wanting to drive across the state with me and two van loads of people?? Doug did. He was happy the whole time.....helped out when asked and generally a nice guy to have with us! Give me a hundred of these guys:)
People sometimes say I can't deal with my two kids.....and I want to respond me either:) Sometimes kids are just tougher to parent than others.....some are busier....some are whinier....some are louder....some are just rough! But sometimes .......sometimes there are easy going good kids! Those are what give people the desire to have more....the ease in witch they can parent them. Although some people only have those kind of kids and they think the rest of the world has just messed up thier kids....lol....they really need to be thanking God for the sweet life of an easy going child. I say all that and then I have to say.....some of my most spirited kids are going to be in big places. They know what they want and they go after it! Admirable to be sure......it is just that as parents we have the lovely task of trying to help them end up in a good place and not jail.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home