Amanda's Thoughts

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sleeping over!


I took my three A and B students (elementary kiddos) on an overnight trip. I think I have blogged about the seriousness of this years slacking of grades.... We have never in the past rewarded good grades. But I am moving to a whatever it takes mode. I say that not really meaning I will be extreme....but if an overnight trip is encouraging and they work to have that special privilege ....it works for me!

Ironically, two of the three who went are two of my kiddos who REALLY have to study to do well. Makes the point all the better to me!! Studying pays off!!
We all bought new Pj's and went to Freed Hardeman to watch Monster House, eat popcorn, drink Dr Peppers, eat cosmo brownies and stay up til the "next day". Lots of fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home