Amanda's Thoughts

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Superman sleeps.


Superman did indeed go to bed in Jacob and Johns room! He came and crawled into bed with me around 4am, but I holding my breath that he will find a nice pattern. Or I should say, that we can make a nice pattern for him!

In a funny, after I was in bed last night, Seth came to my room, crawled up on the bed and kissed my cheek. He said he did not want to sleep in Jacob's room (He wants to sleep with momma forever...lol...I doubt his wife will like that!!). I simply pulled back the covers and said "get in", he looked and me and said "I'm sleeping with Jacob", jumped off the bed and he was gone:) He just wanted to know he could come back to my bed and once it was his choice he was gone!
I would not really ever suggest co-sleeping. Seth is the only child Scott and I have ever allowed to do this but, he sure does love his momma and daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home