Azkaban

Tonight we have all been watching Harry Potter. Most of my big kids have read the books and the littles seen the movies. Michael is such a neat guy, remembering plots and characters. He was sitting by Carlton, explaining to Carlton that one of the characters was going back to Azkaban. Carlton (who I have seriouslly worried about lang with) replied, "I think they need to send him somewhere worst than Azk..Azkan...whatever that places name is!"
I worry about this! Carlton thinks he is funny. And I really do not think he knows the true way to say the word. At 12 (to Michael 8) HE should want to know the proper way to say words. For the longest I thought it was just delays due to past losses. But I know that Carlton has seen the movies more than Michael, and he just does not care about such details!
I am so unsure what to say to help him correct this!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home