Fellowship dinner for Morris Family!

Sometimes sadness can be sad, and sometimes it can be glad sad. Like when you daughter goes to college and you are so sad to have her gone, and yet so glad she has "arrived" there safely and happily. Chuck and Natalie are now, I guess, officially "gone" from our church family and joining another. I am so very sad for my own personal loss and that of my family, and yet at the same time, so very glad that they have "arrived" in a new mission field to do God's will!
Looking back Chuck, Natalie and thier girls have been such a big part of our lives. Chuck baptized Joseph just a few months ago!! A tremendous blessing for Joseph and us all! It has been so sweet to watch the growth our children have seen in Christ, not all due to Chuck(as God did play a significant part:), but still Chuck has been the cornerpost for my children's teenage years .....a strong, steady, reliable, example of Christianity!! What a loss we are suffering, and what a blessing to his new church family!
Natalie I love. There are just no better words. I cry when I think of the loss. I, this crazy silly mom, who has so little time to talk to friends, I always knew Natalie'c calm reasoning was there if I needed it. I must simply resign myself to long distant calls:)
The picture above is of Chelsea with Claire, Katie, Mia and Kara Hanes. Not a great picture of any of them. But it shows exactly what I have just said. Chelsea was on the Homecoming court at FHU and who was there? The Morris family. With encouragement and love. They have just been such a part of our family! They will be prayed for much and loved forever!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home