Zackery's control issues.
Zackery has really been getting worst at the screaming fits. Especially when HE is the one who is at fault!!! He yells and screams and rants and just acts awful. He can turn it off at the drop of a hat. He CHOOSES to behave in this way. It is a defiant behavior. When he is in time in with me, like today, it really grates on my nerves....but I cannot let him know! I have found a way to control his control issue though:) My camera. It has a video button, which I have played occasionally for my ranters....they can see how silly they look. Today, as I cooked dinner I just kept my camera near-by....he would begin to scream, and I would pick up the camera....he stopped. A frustrating thing to have to hold the camera, but it makes my world much quieter!!!
So, for the moment, I have a way to control Zackery's controling behavior....I do not expect it to last long....but for the moment it is very quiet at my house!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home