Amanda's Thoughts

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vitamins



We pass out vitamins on the way to school every morning. It has become the best place, everyone is in one place and sitting down. This morning we were at the bottom of the bottle, with only orange ones left (apparently no one likes the orange). Mercedez passed them out, then she and Tasha began a discussion about taste buds. They were in the front seat of the van. Samuel who was sitting in the second seat behind them was listening. Before long he decided to join in the conversation:


Sam: I don't like taste buubs.
Mercedez: Taste BUDS
Sam: I don't like them taste bugs at all!
Mercedez: Taste BUDS!
Sam: I don't like them taste things(Mercedez rolling her eyes), if I didn't have them bugs then I wouldn't care 'bout eating orange vitamins and I could eat all the food I don't like.


You have to laugh, although Mercedez sighed and Tasha shook her head. But the thought process was good. If you could not taste you would not care what you eat. Although, while you might eat the things you don't like, you would never have things you do like! Who would know if you liked it or not? Humm....actually it might not be so bad.....I could cook whatever I wanted and no one would complain:) Certainly there would be no complaints about vitamins!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home