Caleb's first car wreck
Caleb had his first wreck today. He was not at fault, but his car is still sad! Caleb had stopped in the road to let Travis Quinn, the father of Tatia (Joseph's friend) out of our driveway. While sitting, a truck ran upon Caleb and when he hit his breaks, they did not catch. He hit Caleb's van. Damaged both vehicles. Thankfully Caleb was wearing his seat belt. He looked up and heard as well as watched the truck hit him. What might Caleb be thinking at this flash in his life? He was chanting, "speakers, speakers, speakers, speakers, speakers!" He told Scott and I he almost cried when he turned them on and they still worked:)
I can say, in all truthfulness, that speakers will likely never be on my lips during my final moments (or any I might think are final!). But, I imagine we all have things dear to our hearts that we would miss or not want to part with. Caleb I would not want to part with, his speakers are not high on any priority list I have. lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home