Today
Today is a new day, amazing that God gives us a beginning each day! I begin my day, trying to end yesterday's. Chelsea is on her way home from Jackson and I am waiting for her. I just returned from Walmart, buying breakfast and gatorade for my big guys who are going back to work with the Williams' tomorrow. They are going leave the house at 7am to try to get some work done before the heat does them in! So I bought the makins for french toast and bacon (thier favorite). In hopes that it will raise them from thier beds!
I can remember a time when I only needed 4 hours of sleep a night.....I now need six... I guess a side effect of being 40! I wonder if I will need 12 hours at 80? I do not intend to be raising children at 80, so I will likely be able to sleep that much:) Right now it is a struggle to find my 6! Last night I went to bed early, trying to catch up from a couple of weeks of 4 and 5 hour nights...I slept 8 hours and missed one of the most yuck kids issues ....glad Scott resolved it without me:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home