Amanda's Thoughts

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

No more layaway at Walmart!


I realize this does not bother many people......but Walmart is shutting down the layaway dept after this holiday season! I was putting some Christmas on layaway yesterday and read the note. They will be offering credit cards and gift cards......yeah right! Just what everyone in the world needs....a credit card for Walmart!! I am not sure if my sarcasm is coming through in blog?

I do not use the department a lot....but when I do I do a lot! lol...hummm....frustration is making me sound crazy:) In the Winter when they put out all the Spring clothes I pick up our "Sunday" shirts and layaway whatever colors we will have.....7 blue, 7lime green, 7yellow, 7orange(about 200 bucks in shirts!)....not an investment I would make in Feb usually, but with layaway I know they are taken care of! And there will be enough!

It is sad to me. Likely not to many, but to me it is:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home