At sea!
Scott and I had a long but very nice day of flying and then boarding the ship. Our ship, the Seven Seas Navigator, is so very nice! The biggest rooms we have ever had! Scott and I are really enjoying the wonderful company, food and sea! We have a balcony with deck seats and can sit and watch the ocean. Makes a person feel very small! And Savannah TN seem so very far away!
Last night we ate a great dinner (have I mentioned the shrimp??....tons and tons) and returned to the room fairly early to watch a movie about Vince Papale "Invincible". We really enjoyed it! I cannot remember the last time we both sat down and watched a movie together!
We actually slept until 9am and missed breakfast this morning. Scott found coffee and I found coke. We sat in the sun enjoying the ocean until lunch time. We just finished listening to the Art Director give a seminar on art. I nearly laughed thinking about the last time we did something like that? hummm....a long time ago. Very enjoyable! Very informative!
I found a great book in the library. The 5 Paths to Persuasion "The Art of Selling Your Message" but Robert Miller and Gary Williams. A neato book! I have taken it from a mom's perspective, (duh! I am a mom) and really have enjoyed reading about different personality types. I think my favorite line so far, and perhaps the one I so greatly agree with, is about how people" misapply the Golden Rule: They try to sway others as they themselves like to be persuaded." Goodness! Everyone is different! What may be a strong motivator to me is not to another person. It spends a lot of time talking about personality types. A good read for anyone who has to deal with people(big or little people).
Hope all my kiddos are doing well and behaving! I love you!!
PS guys...did you know I have to pay 35 cents a minute to be on the computer?? What a privilege you guys have!! lol...me to....makes you really think about time on the computer!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home