Amanda's Thoughts

Friday, March 09, 2007

Georgetown, Grand Cayman

As I type the ship is coming into port in Georgetown, Grand Cayman. The ship has been traveling a little faster (thus a bit more bumpy) as it tries to make-up time. We are about an hour behind schedule.

Scott and I have really enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere on ship. Be served great meals and not having to cook them or clean up is really nice! Having coke brought to me whenever I have a low cup is pretty nice too!

I wish the boys could see the movie collection in the ships library!! Everything you can imagine. An awesome collection! The books are really great too!

Well, I can hear the anchors lowering and we are in dock. I will take bunches of pictures! Hey, John, I have a big book to bring home that shows some really great pictures of 7 miles beach. You will love them!

Love to all:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home