Amanda's Thoughts

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Curly Q


Lita has the most beautiful hair! She would love straight hair (green grass can be such a bad issue!!). Everyone who sees her would love curly hair! It had gotten pretty long and she had been after me for weeks to cut it. She likes it short, like in the picture above. Me? I think it is beautiful anyway, but did like it a little longer. Last night after church we stoood in my bathroom and I cut it short again (to her delight).
Lita is a funny funny girl. But you just have to be listening! Most the time she does not mean to be funny, she just has this dry random sense of humor. While I was cutting she asked "what day will it be tomorrow?" I told her Thursday. She sighed and said, " oh good, tomorrow is reading center, maybe the head phones will fit on my head now!" I looked down at her face, she was not laughing, just thinking out loud. She is just so cute! Never had she mentioned that the head phones would not fit! But Lita would not have whined, she would have just done what she needed to do and moved on. All that said, I am very sure they will fit today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home