Poor Sarah!
I took Sarah back to the doctor yesterday. She is still so sick. They said she had strep, for the third time in 4 weeks. She apparently has a tough stand that is resistant to antibiotics.....so she got another shot and is taking a med by mouth. They said a combination would knock it out. I sure hope so! Sarah is my "shots are no big deal child".....she may not like them, but she never makes a big deal of it! After her shot today she nearly passed out in the hall, we carried her back to the room, she was sick to her stomach so they gave her a shot to help that.....and it did help her sleep some! She has been so very sad missing spirit week at school. The homecoming parade is today and homecoming tonight. I sure hope she feels better!!
One of the most horrible parts of parenting is knowing your child is sick, you have done everything you can, and they are still miserable! Sarah just cried last night with her head! But, she did sleep well (I know because she slept with me) and hopefully she will wake feeling better! If not, we are to go back to the Doctors office!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home