Amanda's Thoughts

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shared Parenting

Parenting is such a joy (among all the other emotions). But, I truly feel it is best SHARED! I know this because I have been parenting this week without Scott and it is not nearly as fun! I know that God made men and women different. I know that God knew what my children would be like.....and He knew I would need Scott!! I am always so grateful for Scott. Thankful that I have a best friend to share my life with! Thankful that God gave him patience (because I really have to work at that!). Thankful for his "think about it thought process" when I am ready for a quick answer. I always laugh and tell him that together we make a pretty moderate person:) I sure will be glad when he is home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home