Amanda's Thoughts

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ben & Jeremy


Last night Ben and Jeremy came from Mt Juliet to be with us all for a short, but very much enjoyed, evening. What great guys these are! They are Janet's(Scott's sister) boys. I have talked with Janet so often over the years about wishing we were closer. But, you know, I think these guys and my guys(and girls) will always be close. They have had a wonderful example in thier momma. She is one of the sweetest people I know....easy to see why she has great boys!!
It was Homecoming last night so it was a big football night, although a bad game (we lost....those are always bad!). Scott did come home from Knoxville for the night. Pa rode with Scott from Murfreesboro, and then rode back with Ben and Jeremy. I am glad he and Scott had a couple of hours of time together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home