Rain is good!
Last night all of our ballgames (a football game, 3 soccer games and a softball game) were all rained out. Which meant we could all go to our gospel meeting. We have a tremendous speaker from Maryville TN holding our meeting. His sweet wife is with him! Scott and I were both at Lipscomb with them and it is nice to reconnect after 20 years!
I have to laugh at one of the nice ladies at church though! She was standing with Dan Chambers (our speaker) and myself last night after church. Trying to brag on my family she began a long long story about how "perfect" my kids were. Very sweet of her, but it might have been more impressive if they were not flipping over the church pews behind me as she spoke! lol I know my kids can be great ....but they are just kids! Plain and simple! hummm.....sometimes outragous and complicated! Just depends on the day! Depends on the child!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home